Here are some important things You Need To Know!
Insured Bill of Rights
The Insured Bill of Rights states that you have the right to choose! When deciding which restoration company will suit your needs best, look for a qualified and reputable company, that will stand behind work performed and warranty responsibilities. click here to view the Insured Bill of Rights
When Water Damage Happens:
- Shut off the water source.
- Turn off the power breaker to the affected rooms.
- Call (478) 784-7080 to have a certified representative called to action.
- Raise all furniture on unstained wood blocks or aluminum foil.
- Pin up draperies that are near to the floor using clothespins.
- Remove all papers, magazines, flower pots, shoes or anything that may leave a stain.